Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, the Marketing Campaigns Specialist is responsible for creating and producing demand generation campaigns and Marketo reporting.
• Work with demand generation team to develop and manage campaigns within Marketo from start to finish. This includes building programs, landing pages, smart campaigns, emails, and testing/QA of the process.
• Create landing pages for website pages, PPC pages, and other marketing programs.
• Implement list segmentation strategies for email campaigns.
• Run weekly / monthly Marketo reports.
• Keep up to date with new and evolving Marketo technical enhancements.
• Keen attention to detail to ensure adherence with copy and design guidelines
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Self-motivated interest in marketing technologies and marketing automation
• Bachelor's degree and 2 years relevant experience.
• Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and HTML.