Marketing Communications Manager
The Marketing Communications Manager is a single, non-management position. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic addition to our growing business-to-business marketing team; someone who is passionate about creating and executing successful inbound marketing programs. This position will work closely with Product Management, Sales, and the Director of Marketing Strategy to ensure the execution of tactical plans, communication of the organizations’ distinctive competence, and key market value propositions are accurately and creatively conveyed.
- Super organized and comfortable juggling multiple projects at once, keeping priorities in mind and getting everything done well and on time.
- Experienced in social media and the internet and have a robust profile on LinkedIn .
- A self-starter – you notice when something needs to be done and before someone asks you to take care of it, you’ve already gotten it done.
- Able to judge what’s in the best interest of the company and always ‘do the right thing.’
- Creating content either independently or by working with team members – white papers, articles, case studies, guides, etc.
- Building brand awareness and influence for AOC Solutions’ Commercial Payments Divisions’ products through online and social media channels.
- Developing story boards and scripts for digital web assets (videos, webinars, etc.) in support of outbound and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Building content, blogging, social media and finding new ways to communicate with customers and partners.
- Overseeing lead generation programs from pre-program planning to post program follow-up, tracking and analytics.
- Owning and ensuring execution of the go-to-market strategy, launch plans, positioning and messaging for the business and product and/or services releases.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Creating, managing and updating product collateral, white papers, sales tools, product kits and additional launch materials as appropriate. Managing customer success stories, references, and testimonials.
- Contributing to lead generation, installed base marketing, channel marketing/enablement, advertising, web marketing, PR, and tradeshow strategies and execution as appropriate
- Working closely with other members of the marketing communications team, including other content creators, designers, and marketing technology, to manage and produces product marketing deliverables and ensure correct positioning, messaging, product packaging, and branding across all marketing functions
- Executing product marketing projects including project pre-work, job submissions, managing timelines, vendors and production, obtaining necessary approvals, copy and layout editing and coordinating response mechanisms. Serving as product marketing rep on cross-functional product teams.
- 5+ years of marketing and product marketing experience with emphasis on inbound marketing; software solution or technology marketing a plus
- Solid understanding of SEO, content creation and social media
- Excellent communications skills and capability to write captivating stories and to persuade through writing
- Ability to define and maintain the content calendar and resource library so it aligns to our company-wide marketing efforts
- Knowledge of driving automated programs and processes to enable lead generation programs and nurturing campaigns that drive revenue
- Eye for detail and design
- Creative, open-minded and willing to learn
- Technically savvy and understands how different tools can be used for building brand awareness and generating leads
- Bachelors degree
AOC Solutions - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...