Xchange Technology Group (XTG), established in 1996, is a multinational corporation with regional offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Macau (China) and Australia. It manages six business units in 18 locations that provide technology resale, rental and remarketing solutions, financing and services. XTG specializes in technology lifecycle management, designed to dramatically improve the return on customers' technology investments at all stages of the lifecycle.
• Support and manage initiatives across a range of marketing functions, which may include content writing, social media, online campaigns, marketing research, etc.
• Research and draft articles for corporate websites, press releases and social media channels.
• Conduct detailed analysis and provide reporting for campaigns and initiatives.
• Work directly with Director of Global Marketing and XTG's global marketing team.
Time Commitment & Requirements:
• 2 to 3 Days / week (10-15 hours per week)
• Work from our RTP office (around the corner from Briar Creek)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Passion and excitement for marketing and communication
• Ability to work well independently and in teams
• Keeps a pulse on the latest and greatest news - avid reader of blogs, publications and media outlets
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions
• High level of initiative and drive to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Organized, detail-oriented, able to juggle multiple tasks, and execution-oriented with a can-do attitude
• Junior or Senior pursuing BA/BS in Marketing, Journalism, English or Business majors preferred
• This is a paid internship.