Organica Water is a global provider of innovative solutions for the treatment and recycling of wastewater. Over the past two decades Organica has developed a truly unique approach, enabling customers all over the world to address urban water challenges in a cost and resource efficient manner. Organica is backed by leading US and European private equity investors, along with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-equity arm of the World Bank Group. The company has offices in Europe, India, and Singapore, and is opening its US office in the Princeton, NJ area during 2013.
Organica is currently looking to fill a Marketing Communication Manager position, reporting to the Director – Business Development. At Organica the business development team has responsibility for global lead generation, lead development, and partner lifecycle management.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provide marketing communication support to the business development team to help meet the team’s goals for leads generated/converted and partners acquired
- Find, qualify, contract, and manage relationships with third party suppliers and service providers (e.g. graphic designers, online marketing firms., etc.) to execute the team’s goals
- Work with external suppliers to maintain and promote the “Organica” brand and corporate image
- Responsibility for managing Organica’s web presence including website, sales support portal, partner portal, company intranet
- Establish and promote social media presence for Organica and its product/service offering
- Produce new and update existing marketing materials including online and offline newsletters, brochures, PowerPoint templates, case studies, FAQ, etc.
- Ownership of Organica’s participation in industry events (identification of opportunities, registration, preparation of booth & materials, internal coordination, organize follow ups)
- Initiate, manage and monitor online and offline marketing campaigns; analyze website traffic; develop search engine optimization strategies
- Assist with preparation of annual marketing budget and management of expenses to stay within budget
- Ad hoc marketing/communication assistance for other departments
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Business, Communications, or Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Preference for candidates with international experience
- Proven experience in managing relations with third party suppliers
- Experience with online marketing (websites, social media, etc)
- Computer proficiency with MS Office
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Creative, innovative, and enthusiastic
- Confidence, high level of energy and passion
- Self-starter; Ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Team player
- Good attention to detail, results driven
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and open to changing priorities
Location: Princeton, NJ area
If you like a challenging work environment and you are interested in the position please send your resume and your motivation/cover letter. For more information about our company visit: www.organicawater.com
Indeed - 16 months ago
Organica Water is a global provider of innovative solutions for the treatment and recycling of wastewater. Over the past two decades...