Founded in 1979, AMAX (www.amax.com) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Marketing Communication Specialist
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Paid time off
- Holidays and sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
Are you passionate about technology/ hardware and enjoys writing about it? Are you a message board king/queen when it comes to debating latest and greatest? Why not get paid for your passion? The Marketing Communication Specialist is a dynamic and creative writer and thinker who can create strong written content for positioning AMAX products such as datacenter, big data, parallel-computing platforms within various verticals. This individual must be adept at not only seeing the strategic “angle” to tackle a market or position a product, but be able to write in a dynamic and convincing as well as a technical manner. The Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for the management and integration of content across all Marketing Campaigns. A primary focus of this role will be working with Sales, Product Marketing, Engineering, Operations and other departments in the development and execution of marketing campaigns across various mediums.
Here’s what you can expect at Amax:
- Requires an eloquent, creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual who has a passion for marketing communications and has a mastery of the development and execution of marketing communications, including writing press releases, product brochures, advertising tag lines, web content, training material, sales presentations, blog, social media and other forms of written communications.
- Take a proactive position in coming up with ideas for product/company positioning and ensure the integration and alignment of all marketing communications campaigns from advertising, trade shows, to interactive and direct marketing delivery
- Constantly seek out and contact trade publications, media outlets with new product or company announcements to arrange media exposure
- Working closely with other departments of the Company to achieve highly effective and measurable marketing communications campaigns
- Provide and communicate clear vision of goals and objectives to team members; set expectations and empower team to deliver excellent results. Communicate results to team and senior management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent career growth opportunities within a rapidly growing organization
- Working with a great team of awesome, supportive people. We drive the company because we are the company.
- A management team that truly cares.
- Bachelor of degree related to Marketing, English, Engineering preferred
- 3+ years experience as market communications or marketing manager or PR related position in the high tech field
- Be technically savvy and voracious with learning about latest and greatest technology and able to enthusiastically convey that passion in writing
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Strong verbal and communication skill
- Creative and strategic thinker able to develop a strong “story” for effective product or company positioning
- A proven track record in integrated communications, technical marketing media content
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Demonstrated understanding of how to successfully work in cross-functional organizations and impacts to schedules
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Strong understanding of computer market trends
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation skills)
An Equal Opportunity Employer