Do you enjoy marketing communication strategy while thriving in a fast paced environment?
Do you crave variety in what you do and want to be a part of a growing business?
Then we might be a match! We are looking for top talent to join our team at The Principal Financial Group as a Marketing Communications Consultant.
In this fast-paced environment, each day offers new challenges and the ability to use your creativity and strong marketing knowledge to assist internal and external partners within the financial service industry.
But don't just think of this as your ordinary, everyday opportunity -- it's much more! This position offers you a challenging, yet rewarding career! You have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the overall success and production for this area through:
Creating and implementing marketing strategies and collateral materials related to annuity and retirement income products, initiatives, and programs.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years marketing related work experience required.
- Planning, organizational, problem-solving, time management and creative thinking skills required.
- Requires ability to understand and implement marketing strategies and quickly put those strategies into practice.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Must have the ability to understand financial concepts and to translate them into actionable marketing communications.
Background Check Requirements: Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- Exposure to social media
- Experience in writing print and online marketing communication materials
- Advanced knowledge of powerpoint
- Design or editing software experience
- Knowledge of insurance and investment products and concepts.
- Knowledge of industry and company technology.
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
Principal Financial Group - 20 months ago
Ah, the circle of life. For a child in elementary school, avoiding the principal is paramount. However, folks looking toward retirement may...