As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Communications team with projects and initiatives that increase brand awareness, increase market penetration and achieve revenue targets.
Support duties include:
- Coordinating marketing and communication aspects of Diebold's Global Solutions Center
- Creating and executing various marketing communications materials (written and visual)
- Coordinating logistics for integrated marketing communications initiatives
- Providing support for metrics, reporting, invoicing and other marketing administrative responsibilities
- Providing support for TelePresence
- Administering online calendars and status reports
- Monitoring department inboxes as needed
- Administrative and logistical support for Diebold's executive briefing program, executive meetings and Global Solutions Center tours and events
- Providing support and execution duties for tactical marketing initiatives, when required
Diebold, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Marketing, PR or Communications experience in a B2B environment (including internships)
- Strong verbal and business writing communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Microsoft office proficiency, specifically in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Diebold - 13 months ago
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...