Marketing Communications Coordinator-1210517
Organization : Electronics & Energy Business
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota-Maplewood
Job Type: Experienced
3M is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator for the Electronics & Energy Business Group, Electronics Markets Materials Division.
Job Summary : The person hired for the position of Marketing Communications Coordinator will primarily be responsible for assisting marketing communications and marketing management with communications projects including B2B social media, e-marketing, internal communications, sales support tools and marketing materials.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Location: The person hired for the position of Marketing Communications Coordinator will be located in Maplewood, MN and relocation assistance will not be available. This position may include up to 10% travel.
- Product and application literature development and coordination
- Management of communications resources for the localization of integrated marcomm programs, resource sharing and replication of best practices
- Implementation of B2B social media activities
- Development and implementation of E-marketing initiatives such as website content development and maintenance, e-newsletters, email promotions and announcements execution; measurement and analysis of e-marketing programs
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum combined 3 years business to business marketing and/or communications experience
- Business to business social media experience
- Business to business e-marketing experience
- HTML/Web Design skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Able to work well independently or as part of a team
- Global division which requires this person to work with global counterparts
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=15rp5itg8/http:/cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.3M.com&esheet=6627509&lan=en-US&anchor=www.3M.com&index=1&md5=d97e6d24dbc1a38178e1dde881fface6 or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...