Moen is seeking a Marketing Communications Coordinator for its CSI business unit.
- Execute and track retail and wholesale merchandising rollouts from start to finish
- Manage update to existing merchandising elements (extension of item above)
- Support line reviews and customer meetings by coordinating packaging and merchandising conceptualization and cost estimation
- Manage DCG3 display requests from customers, keep DCG3 spreadsheet current, monitor DCGIII inventory
- Interface with marketing team to organize trade show and meeting initiatives as assigned. Activities include vendor
coordination, product coordination with vendor, assembly of booths, creation of booth graphics, evaluation of show sponsorship
opportunities, vendor management, creative thinking to improve efforts, effective budget management.
- Serve as lead CSI moenfulfill.com user including the following: coordination of CSI assets in moenfullfill.com,
understanding of asset inventory, coordinate efforts to discontinue/add assets, participate in quarterly BU update
meetings, submit literature orders from sales upon request; lead contact for any CSI users that have difficulty with
the site; replenish inventory when needed
- Create product orders and vendor PO requests
- Manage CSI launch mailing by determining materials to include, mailing lists; lists of what and how many of each literature
item the recipients receive
- Respond to sales team requests
- Coordinate the workflow process with internal and external (agencies and vendors) resources to ensure accurate and timely
production of CSI marketing communications projects; communicate project status to all stakeholders in a timely manner
- Serve as a good custodian of the CSI brands by ensuring communication materials and packaging meet with brand standards
- Other marketing communications duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Approximately 5-10% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing marketing communication projects and budgets
- Previous experience in a marketing environment is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional organization and coordination skills.
- Must demonstrate perseverance in pursuit of objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Timeliness of delivery
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Decision Quality
- Customer Focus
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job