ByAllAccounts is looking for an intern to support a growing marketing team. ByAllAccounts is a small and fast growing company, offering the intern an opportunity to gain substantial professional marketing experience. This internship is a sure resumé booster!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Acquisition and Channel Marketing, the Marketing Communications Intern is chartered with developing our social media channels, driving more frequent and effective communications with clients and supporting our public relations activities.
All interested candidates will be expected to edit a blog post for ByAllAccounts as part of the interview process.
- Client and Partner Communications : Collaborate with other departments to create content for monthly client and partner newsletters. Publish and distribute the newsletters using Marketo – our marketing automation platform. Update our Partner Portal. Assist in creation of a regular communications program for existing partners. Update SalesForce to ensure that appropriate partner contacts are included.
- Buyer Persona Interviews : Become familiar with SalesForce (ByAllAccounts’ CRM) to arrange interviews for the VP Marketing with recent clients of ByAllAccounts for the purposes of analyzing why they purchased ByAllAccounts. Record these interviews and help document and distribute findings. Also arrange interviews with buyers that did not elect to use ByAllAccounts, potential partners and others.
- Public Relations Coordination : Project manage PR activities, including tracking action items for ByAllAccounts and IMPACT, working with internal teams to drive them forward and ensure that they are completed Research industry awards and executive speaking opportunities; assist in the development of award/speaking submissions. Post news mentions and press announcements to the company website.
- Event Coordination : Coordinate logistics of ByAllAccounts’ trade show sponsorships, speaking events, virtual and in-person events. This involves speaking with ByAllAccounts’ clients to determine best locations and topics for events.
- Social Media Coordination: Edit and post three blogs each week. Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator and Social Media Intern to develop 10-15 tweets per day for the ByAllAccounts twitter account.
This is a temporary, paid internship. Interns should also be available to work approximately 30 hours per week during the Summer and 20-30 during the Fall 2012 semester.
Candidates will be required to pass criminal background and credit checks before hiring, as well as periodically thereafter and must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent U.S. work authorization to be considered.
- Junior or Senior working towards completing a Bachelor’s degree
- Major in marketing or marketing analytics preferred
- Prior internship(s) in a small company preferred
- Must demonstrate passion for social media
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have superb communications skills and enjoy engaging people in conversations
- First-hand knowledge of blogging, twitter and/or LinkedIn preferred