Atlas Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has grown from a single roofing shingle manufacturing facility in 1982 into an industry leader with 17 plants in North America and worldwide product distribution.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute marketing strategies designed to achieve Atlas’ corporate goals and initiatives.
- Market and communicate all contractor events, sales training meetings and national trade shows.
- Create various client-facing marketing communications including but not limited to brochures, factsheets, guides and sales materials.
- Coordinate, develop and execute Atlas messaging, including but not limited to email marketing campaigns, co-op advertising, direct mail campaigns, new product launches, website content, public relations and advertisement.
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders and outside consultants, to manage and implement planned marketing technology projects.
- Spearhead the development and management of social media publications and ongoing content for distribution through LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Manage and update the Atlas website & software application content * Develop and update Atlas presentations for sales representatives and contractors
- Coordinate online marketing strategy, including but not limited to interactive search engine marketing, search engine optimization and social networking.
- Interact with Regional Managers, Directors, and Vice-Presidents as well as Account Executives and Sales Personnel.
- Manage photography for products and advertising.
- Execute monthly reporting, reporting and administrative duties as assigned by the Business Unit Manager.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- A (4) four-year degree from an accredited university is required. Two to four years experience in marketing/marketing communications.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills (with emphasis on analyzing critical data for marketing results)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills with particular emphasis on Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to be resourceful, identify and research information, synthesize and explain it.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and government regulations.
- Ability to organize language and think critically and a desire to communicate to others.
- Ability to present information to and respond to questions from groups of manager and customers.
- Ability to work independently and with internal and external teams and groups to accomplish a common vision and broader mission.
- Experience on Mac computers and iWorks programs strongly preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop and iOS a plus.
- Experience with PeopleSoft also a plus.
- Expertise in the creation of web- and print-based copy with strong promotional writing skills and a thorough understanding of the differences of both print and electronic media is strongly preferred.
Atlas Roofing Corporation offers a competitive compensation and vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical & Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Atlas® Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has...