The Marketing Communications Manager will integrate and execute Cray’s marketing and communications initiatives. This position will manage a creative team of both direct reports and outside service agencies on a wide range of projects for both corporate as well as business unit initiatives. Superior project management and client services skills are required. This position blends marketing strategy, creative execution, leadership, and project management skills. Experience with marketing integration, including working with graphic designers, photographers, writers, web, and video is required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a small team of direct reports as well as outside service agencies
- Develop and maintain branding and visual identity guidelines
- Develop and maintain content for the corporate intranet and internet sites. Develop and execute online strategies that include search engine optimization, keyword search and search engine marketing.
- Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools as requested by product marketing, product management, executives, sales and customers.
- Support delivery of marketing materials to be used across various media platforms and languages/localization
- Explore, recommend, use and optimize communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Responsible for art direction, storyboarding and message development for online and offline advertising, signage, event and other marketing materials.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, utilizing internal and external shared resources
- Manage assigned marketing budget and participate in annual budgeting process
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or or equivalent experience required.
- 5-10 years' experience in high-tech industry required with some demonstrated success in marketing or marketing communications role for a B2B technology company
- Superior project management skills with excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in MS Office products.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects, work within short timeframes and meet deadlines
- Web marketing, SEO, email marketing and salesforce.com knowledge
- Range of ability and willingness from strategic contributor to tactical implementation
Monster - 10 months ago