As the Marketing Communications' Manager you will manage the full range of communications functions including trade and consumer collateral, point-of-purchase displays and related activities to ensure full integration of communications across disciplines. To thrive in this comoany you must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, prioritize and meet deadlines while interfacing with Marketing and Sales, plus a variety of internal and external customers. You will function as part of a cross-functional team to ensure targeted and timely delivery of the product/brand message.
- Responsible for for customer-specific & company-wide projects - experience in the following areas is required:
- Complete project management of sales materials, point-of-purchase collateral. Duties include: concept; writing; design, photography and graphics coordination; printing and delivery
- Extensive interaction and project coordination with sales, customers and consumers.
- Strong writing skills--b-to-c and b-to-b: web articles, product catalogs, how-to and promotional brochures, educational projects, advertising.
- Experience in the creation of compelling consumer focused point of purchase messaging displays materials for retail store shelves i.e. merchandisers, storyboard headers, shelf talkers, take away brochures
- Experience with digital media marketing : blogs, website, Facebook.
- Public relations and video production experience helpful.
- Craft/creative arts experience/knowledge a plus!
- 3-5 years of Communications experience in consumer products marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, advertising or related field.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good organizational and project management skills; ability to develop and meet project timelines
- Strong analytical and creative skills; detail and accuracy required
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate tasks to internal creative resources and external vendors