Our client, a consumer products manufacturer, is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to manage full range of communications functions including trade and consumer collateral, POP displays and related activities to ensure full integration of communications across disciplines. Must be able to to multi-task in a fast paced environment and to prioritize and meet deadlines while interfacing with Marketing and Sales, and a variety of internal and external customers. This role will be a part of a cross-functional team to ensure targeted and timely delivery of the product/brand message.
As a member of dynamic communications and marketing teams, the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for customer-specific & company-wide projects, and should have strong experience in the following areas:
- Complete project management of sales materials, point-of-purchase collateral. Duties include: concept; writing; design, photography and graphics coordination; printing and delivery
- Extensive interaction and project coordination with sales, customers and consumers.
- Strong writing skills - B2C and B2B: web articles, product catalogs, how-to and promotional brochures, educational projects, advertising.
- Experience in the creation of compelling consumer focused point of purchase messaging displays materials for retail store shelves i.e. merchandisers, storyboard headers, shelf talkers, take away brochures
- Experience with digital media marketing such as blogs, website, and Facebook.
- Public relations and video production experience helpful.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Solid organizational and project management skills; ability to develop and meet project timelines
- Strong analytical and creative skills; detail and accuracy required
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to delegate tasks to internal creative resources and external vendors
- 3-5 years of Communications experience in consumer products marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, advertising or related field.
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, Power Point
Hire Profile - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard