Pixable is looking for a bright and driven individual for its Marketing Communications Manager.
As the Marketing Communications Manager you will plan, organize and execute marketing
strategies integrated with consumer PR and social media. You will wholly own Pixable's
messaging and be responsible for creating and managing killer content that supports
brand awareness, user acquisition, and user re-engagement. Our ideal candidate is
passionate about branded content, photography and social media. This person must have strong
creative and analytical skills with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Create killer content that articulates the value-proposition of Pixable and supports brand awareness, user acquisition, and user re-engagement.
- Own messaging of all of Pixable's applications across different channels and market segments.
- Engage with Pixable's user base, and synthesize feedback into trends and insights to further improve Pixable's applications.
- Conduct competitive market positioning and analysis.
- Develop PR initiatives and manage Pixable's relationship with its PR Agency.
- Prepare press releases about Pixable's product and business development initiatives and work with the press to get them covered in leading Tech publications.
- Educate journalists and bloggers on Pixable's initiatives.
- Represent Pixable and organize the company's presence at consumer tech events.
- 2+ years of consumer marketing experience with a proven record for creating sticky content that demonstrates thought leadership, drives brand awareness, and generates user growth.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organization skills.
- Experience conducting market analysis, segmentation, and competitive positioning.
- A strong business sense with a passion for problem solving and project management.
- A deep understanding of social media channels and communication.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office: Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus.
Pixable - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Pixable is an MIT start-up. It is the first website that allows users to create and print photo books using their Facebook content. Users...