Trend Micro: Securing Your Journey to the Cloud
As a global leader in cloud security, Trend Micro develops Internet content security and threat management solutions that make the world safe for businesses and consumers to exchange digital information. With over 20 years of experience, we’re recognized as the market leader in server security for delivering top-ranked client, server, and cloud-based data protection solutions that stop threats faster and protect data in physical, virtualized, and cloud environments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing social media strategy, detailed plans and content aligned with the brand and business goals
- Act as a social media center of excellence to the organization, sharing best practices and providing consultative services to the regions and business units on how business objectives can best be met via social media
- Using creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties
- Posting content on social media outlets and be highly responsive to comments and feedback; coordinate with regions and global marketing to support their marketing programs and campaigns
- Managing all aspects of the company blog, including managing editorial meetings, suggesting blog topics and occasionally writing blog posts, conducting outreach, promotion, and building relationships with social media community influencers
- Building and managing metrics and reporting. Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from and into an actionable social media engagement plans for continuous improvement
- Work closely with the Web team to ensure we’re fully leveraging the website for maximum impact/results
- The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required (Business Administration preferred)
- 2 - 3 years experience in social media and demonstrated passion for the social media space.
- Experience with project management is highly desired.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Strong, proven project management skills
- Strong ability to communicate to our customers in written and oral form and to create compelling story angles and communications plans
- Team player who is able lead on a regional and global basis and willing to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work individually and with cross functional teams to develop consensus within diverse groups and drive results
- Proven understanding of how to get strong business results levering social media, with minimum budget
- Detail oriented
Trend Micro - 16 months ago