University HealthCare Alliance is seeking a temporary Marketing Communications Specialist. The Marketing Communications Specialist for UHA will coordinate the development of print, advertising and other collateral materials to promote University Healthcare Alliance to physicians and new member patients. Reporting to the SHC Marketing Director for day-to-day operational and marketing coordination activities and the Chief Administrative Officer for special projects, the UHA MarCom Specialist will develop project plans, schedules and budgets; manage MarCom vendors and related contracting; and coordinate with other UHA/SHC departments and staff to implement and execute UHA promotional materials.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include "Marketing Communications Specialist" in the subject line.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external customers, varying in seniority and work experiences
- Ability to work individually or with a team to drive marketing campaigns from concept through completion including budget, timeline and vendor management
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to work effectively with peers, management, physicians, nurses and SHC management
- Ability to develop and maintain internal operational procedures, processes, and measurement tools that support marketing communications efforts
- Must work effectively in a matrix organization
- Must have experience with development of executive presentations, speeches, and written communications
University HealthCare Alliance - 12 months ago