Job Description Marketing Communications Specialist IV - 2474 Description
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages the marketing program for worksite wellness incentive programs
- Leads the creation and design of all member communications for the incentive program
- Coordinates with vendors (writers, designers, IT developers, printers and video production) to produce communications related to the incentive program
- Manages the on-boarding of accounts for the wellness incentive program, including but not limited to adding them into the Marketing Database for email communications, acquiring logos, creating the account specific program communications timeline, customizing the account communications, and preparing and delivering marketing kits to accounts in program
- Precise management of projects such as development of member materials including, but not limited to: flyers, brochures, email templates, web-ready documents and posters
- Research of Florida Blue programs, tools and services that impact members Maintain member-facing materials so that all are relevant and informative
- Provides insight and consultation to areas throughout the Florida Blue enterprise to encourage brand
- Proof-reader/editor for all member communications
- Continually improve marketing materials to be simpler, engaging and informative
- Targeted message calendar maintenance
- Manages other member campaign and communications-related projects as needed for Member Communications area
- Serves as back-up for traffic manager for marketing communications’ requests.
- Manages relationships with external vendors such as freelance writers, promotional item companies, printers, suppliers, etc.
Business Specific Criteria (preferred skills):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing Advertising, or related communications discipline
- Minimum five years’ work experience in Marketing, Advertising, or other communications field
- Three years’ work experience in health insurance marketing or advertising communications
- Strong project management, issue management, problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Creativity and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadline requirements.
- Ability to present information to large and small audiences or varying knowledge and background
- Advanced PC skills in the MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Primary Location Jacksonville Other Locations Lake Mary, Tampa, Miami Organization Blue Cross Blue Shield of Fla Schedule Full-time Posting Deadline Feb 8, 2013, 11:59:59 PM
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related discipline
- Experience in developing and writing communication plans, tactical communications and/or promotional materials
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledgeable about Florida Blue business and health care industry trends
- Management experience
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 22 months ago
Your Health Solutions Company
We’re here for the people of Florida with every aspect of their health and wellness—from the...