- Develops, implements, and evaluates advertising, direct marketing, and sales support materials.
- Assist with trade shows and coordinates media/PR with Corporate PR team.
- Consults with appropriate departments and managers to develop programs and promotions to meet the marketing objectives of assigned area.
- Participates in the creation and development of advertising copy for email and telemarketing programs.
- Coordinates and/or manages market research, public relations and media.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years minimum experience in PR, media and marketing preferred
- Pu blic Relations/Media experience
- Demonstrated success managing complex marketing communications projects
- Experience in managing and driving traffic to trade shows
- Strong copy writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to develop and monitor results tracking programs
- Advanced knowledge of advertising/promotion strategies and concepts
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, product, and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
- The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
- AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.