GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
GE Software Marketing seeks an energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our growing team in San Ramon, California. The Marketing function reports to the Director of GE Global Software, a fast-growing division within GE. GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for supporting marketing activities and operations across a variety of audiences, digital channels, and internal and external events.
- Assist with production of high-impact marketing communications deliverables to support GE’s vision for the future of software and analytics that will drive the Industrial Internet.
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Director and team, manage projects with graphic design, brand, web, video, and other third-party marketing agencies.
- Work with corporate communications and other internal marketing teams to coordinate on GE Software marketing deliverables within corporate and business-specific marketing programs.
- Support marketing operations and budgeting; integrate with GE Sourcing, Legal, Procurement and Corporate to ensure compliance with corporate policy and governance.
- Research and implement the latest tools and resources to increase team productivity.
- Coordinate online and in-person marketing events, both third-party and proprietary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing with a minimum of 3 years industry experience in marketing or communications. Relevant internship experience will be considered as part of the overall years of experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working with web technologies, social media, and digital marketing.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in San Ramon, CA.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing to travel.
- You must submit your application for employment on the careers page at www.gecareers.com to be considered.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Technology or software experience strongly preferred.
- Extraordinary attention to detail, poise under pressure and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communicator and relationship-builder, with a strong interest in a technology marketing career.
Section 19 Job
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries...