MDS Medical is a Healthcare Information Technology company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. MDS' customers are ambulatory physician groups ranging in size from 1-30 providers across the US, covering 25 medical specialties. Product and service offerings include a top ranked electronic health record software and practice management system (Greenway PrimeSuite), revenue cycle management, managed I.T., website development, patient check-in tablets, text/email appointment reminder technology, and a highly consultative implementation and support service model. We partner with our clients to improve patient care and safety, practice financial performance, and staff efficiency.
Behind our amazing client partnerships are a group of highly talented, experienced, and resourceful employees who are the backbone of MDS Medical. As a small, entrepreneurial organization that is a three time honoree on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list (2009, 2011, 2013) , we work as a cohesive team to deliver extraordinary service and results for our customers.
We are looking for a smart, diverse, and results-oriented Marketing Communications Specialist . The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for planning, development, and execution of multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns targeting new and existing customers. You will be working closely with the sales team and upper management to track results of your marketing efforts to ensure that campaigns are driving revenue growth in specific targeted areas. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketing professional to directly contribute to the growth of the company.
- Planning, development, and execution of web and print marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and production of video content
- Research, writing, and publishing email newsletters
- Working with customers to develop customer testimonials (both written and video)
- Research and writing of blog posts
- Coordinate production of all marketing materials
- Manage and update company website
- Develop, deploy, and track marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and penetration of new products and services to existing customer base.
- Research - Closely monitor legislative and industry news to keep customers abreast of federal and state mandates that affect them.
- Develop, segment, execute, and track email campaigns for both communication and marketing purposes.
- Maintain and drive engagement on social media channels
- Support and expand lead generation efforts with indirect sales channels.
- Utilize Google Analytics to track and measure online marketing efforts.
Final candidates will be required to submit writing sample(s) and portfolio of relevant marketing collateral.
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related discipline desired.
- Fantastic interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and efficiency when writing, revising, editing or proofreading copy.
- Manage projects with multiple contributors from initiation through completion.
- Strong Adobe CS Suite skills - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience performing lead generation activities, email marketing, and content creation - preferably in a B2B environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Experience in Healthcare/Healthcare IT a plus
- Experience marketing services in a B2B environment a plus
MDS Medical is a customer-oriented company with an entrepreneurial culture. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high level of drive, energy and professionalism, an enthusiasm for learning, a client service mentality, and a "do what it takes to get the job done" mindset.
- 100% employer paid medical/dental for employee (family/spouse coverage available at employee's expense)
- Optional vision coverage
- 3 weeks PTO annually
- 9 paid holidays annually
- Health Savings Account
Based in Scottsdale, MDS Medical is a Health IT vendor for outpatient organizations nationwide. A four-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list of...