Marketing Communications Specialist
Supports Marketing Communications projects, including creating and maintaining marketing collateral materials such as datasheets, application notes, technical papers, articles, press releases, web pages, advertising, presentations, video scripts, newsletters, & direct e-mails. Works with cross-functional teams, and coordinates translations with staff globally.
• Writes and edits marketing collateral materials including datasheets, application notes, technical papers, articles, press releases, web pages, advertising, presentations, video scripts, newsletters, & direct e-mails. Manages the projects to review, produce, and distribute marketing materials; and maintains libraries of current versions. Maintains consistent nomenclature and content across markets
• Research content for marketing and sales materials, which requires direct communications with engineers, product managers, market specialists, & management
• Edit technical papers, oversee and track submissions, maintain library of abstracts and final papers
• Coordinate translation projects, working with staff outside the US or outside vendors to complete translations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or equivalent; technical degree a plus
• 3 years of related experience
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is required
• Possess basic layout skills to produce documents that match company branding standards
• Experience with a Customer Relationship Management database desired
• Experience with web page editing and mass e-mail services desired
• Technical writing or demonstrated abilty to understand and explain technical concepts, desired
• Flexible and organized; ability to handle multiple priorities under contstantly changing requirements
• Attention to detail while maintaining focus on overall end-result
• Ability to work within cross-functional teams; ability to communicate with people of diverse backgrounds
• Self directed & self motivated
• Strong written and oral communication skills
CA - Carlsbad
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Nordson Corporation is one of the world’s leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants, and...