Newly established ThreatTrack Security Inc. is seeking a talented, creative writer/editor to join our marketing team.
We are looking for the right person to join us as we create and introduce an entirely new technology brand to the market. We are looking for an individual who performs well under pressure, thinks creatively, creates on-target and compelling copy regardless of the medium or audience, and will help us successfully establish the voice and brand identity of ThreatTrack Security. If you’re looking for a challenging environment in which to demonstrate your writing and marketing skills, this may be the next great opportunity for you.
While we are building a new company brand, our roots in the industry go back nearly 20 years, creating proven security products and building a great place to work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create original, compelling and error-free copy for multiple communications channels and audiences, including web, print, event and email marketing, and video scripts, blogs, newsletters, white papers and social media
- Stay current on the latest technology trends, with a particular focus on network security and malware
- Maintain style standards on all copy and propose updates and improvements to documented standards
- Be an active member of our creative team, brainstorming new concepts and fresh messaging for the company and its products
- Help our friends on the technical side of the house turn their expertise into compelling thought leadership material
- Always be ready for a good style argument but willing to cut a great line because it just doesn’t fit an even greater design
- A degree in marketing, advertising, English, journalism, public relations, mass communications or similar
- 4+ years of experience in a related position
- Strong knowledge of the tech industry is preferred, especially network security
ThreatTrack Security - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard