Marketing Compliance Manager
This Manager will ensure compliance with co-marketing agreements. The Global Compliance Manager will also interact with other agency teams, international cross-functional teams and external vendors on a regular basis.
The Marketing Compliance Manager will review and edit creative for contract compliance, consult with clients and train internal teams on processes and policies.
Experience with compliance rules and guidelines around co- marketing funded activities helpful.
- Solid PC and Microsoft software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to execute against aggressive targets.
- Ability to identify process improvements and improve internal controls.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with global teams and accommodate multiple time zones.
- Auditing, accounting or marketing experience helpful.
- Experience in the advertising industry helpful.