QuinStreet is seeking to add a Team to its Marketing Compliance division. The Manager will become familiar with all the processes and tools employed by the Marketing Compliance Division, including manual audits of Web sites, proprietary spidering software, and a Web-based tracking system designed to monitor the progress of changes across QuinStreet’s Publisher network.
Does your knowledge of the Internet extend far beyond “googling” and email? Do you have more than a passing knowledge of why some sites rank highly in searches, and others are nowhere to be seen? Can you identify a “poor” Web site within two clicks of reaching the site? Are you simply fascinated by the way the Internet functions? If you answered “yes” to all these questions AND you have some technical knowledge of Web-site management, and/or interactive Web products; this may be the position for you.
The successful applicant will report to the Director of Marketing Compliance and will assist with the management of a team of 4 to 6 skilled associates.
Some travel may be required.
QuinStreet, a leader in online direct marketing since 1999, serves nearly over 600 clients and over 700 brands. The company's online marketing services and technologies deliver more customers at lower cost to the world's leading brands. QuinStreet's corporate headquarters is in Foster City, CA, with over 13 satellite offices including Reno, NV.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications, or other relevant subject
- 3-5 years experience around the use of online content in the promotion of brands, products or services, and/or managing Web sites requiring multiple and ongoing updates to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage and motivate division staff, and staff in other departments, within the organization to meet corporate objectives
- Ability to advise internal clients on processes and best practices for Internet marketing compliance
- Great multi-tasking and project management skills (organized and self-starting)
- Superior communication skills
- Experience organizing detail work (e.g. filing clerk, book-keeping, data-entry, proof-reading)
- Skilled user of the Microsoft Office suite; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Particularly competent Excel user
- Able to learn new concepts/software very quickly
- Ability to strategize new/better processes and research new tools that would streamline processes
- A good appreciation of Web technology and Internet products
QuinStreet offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including: competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; Flexible Spending Account; and generous paid time off (PTO) package.
Quinstreet - 15 months ago
QuinStreet provides e-commerce sales and marketing services for Internet-based businesses such as iMotors, Hooked on Phonics and AccuWeather...