The Marketing Consultant is the primary contact with customers within an assigned region/zone. They perform marketing, sales and consulting functions via telephone and computer to develop, implement, maintain and enhance assigned dealer marketing and customer attainment and retention goals.
- Build strong consulting relationships with assigned dealer base through an in-depth program knowledge, a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Educate and inform dealer base on current Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) program offerings and services, encourage enrollment, offer consultation regarding current dealer product/service selections and assist dealers with marketing goals.
- Create, update and maintain marketing plans for individual dealers in order to minimize risk and maximize performance.
- Review changes to the marketplace and industry and adjust marketing plans.
- Maintain detailed documentation of dealer communications, including customer service opportunities and complaints, in the Contact Manager system. Maintain calendars and timelines for assigned marketing initiatives.
- Promote customer acquisition, retention and response while improving brand awareness and return on investment for client.
- Produce periodic reports and recommendations regarding performance status of dealer base.
- Implement quality control process for marketing materials, dealer selections and dealer originated copy.
- Travel may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor´s degree (BA or BS) in Marketing or 1-3 years experience in marketing, customer service and/or sales.
Experience / Skill:
Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and have the ability to effectively present the information to management or customers. Ability to perform effectively within a team environment is a must. Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential. Must be able to work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce . Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience in an office environment required.
Desired skills include: Experience with direct marketing, experience creating/implementing marketing plans. Automotive industry experience is a plus.
Minacs is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.
Aditya Birla Minacs - 2 years ago
Minacs is a leading business solutions company that partners with global corporations in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, technology,...