MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace® -- helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR , driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in virtualization, personal systems, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner for 5 consecutive years, MCPc is consistently recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
MCPc is currently looking for a talented individual to join our team as Marketing Content Coordinator at our corporate headquarters in downtown Cleveland. This position requires a seasoned professional with a proven track record that shows strong initiative, collaboration skills, project management expertise, and a deep knowledge of converting technical language to business language. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interactions both internal and external are required. The successful candidate will also be results driven with an attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, and the ability to focus on strategic agendas while managing day-to-day job activities under the pressure of tight deadlines and high expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating marketing and branding material as well as manage all web content and projects related to the website to support the growth and expansion of MCPc’s products and services. This role will also support sales activities and initiatives to drive incremental b
- suiness and improve overall brand awareness.
Create and develop content for marketing collateral, blogs, case studies, posters for digital signage, Power Point, e-blasts, event invitations, web content development.
Understanding of branding guidelines – filter/enforcer for MCPc brand.
Social media management and content creation.
Maintain marketing and editorial writing standards and style reflective of MCPc.
Regularly test websites to ensure content, products and links are up-to-date and website is working properly.
- Test website at all stages of development for errors and make suggestions for improvement.
- Assist with research on tools that can be used to push leads to Sales. (ex Hubspot)
- Assist with research and/or operations of tools that can be used to measure marketing ROI.
Technical skills desired:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, with people at all levels.
- Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout the organization at all levels, across many departments including marketing, sales, partner management and others.
- Must have superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to provide writing samples at time of resume submission.
- Must be very analytical and disciplined in their approach to business.
- Project management experience across multiple organizations.
- Must be resourceful, creative and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Must be a self starter with a passion for learning.
- Must possess strong interdisciplinary knowledge (technical to business translations)
- Must have strong proofreading and editing skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office (Advance level)
- Marketing automation platforms; i.e. Marketo/Eloqua
- Social media marketing experience (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn)
Education and Experience:
MCPc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Degree in English, Communications, Journalism, marketing, business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience with digital media, online publishing and content production.
- Experience with eCommerce writing, publishing and content management.
MCPc, Inc. - 8 months ago