Posting Job Title: Marketing Coordinator, Creative Execution (Billing Channel)
Requisition #: 147103BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Alternative Locations: United States - Texas - El Paso;;
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a
Coordinator, Creative Execution for our Corporate Marketing Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Coordinator, Creative Execution will support the corporate Direct Marketing team with regards to execution and production of Direct Mail, Print, Shared Mail, Inserts and creative marketing material for TWC shared services supporting Acquisition, Migration and Retention initiatives. This individual will assist the Direct Marketing team, agencies, printers and other vendors to ensure on time and on budget delivery, and live up to TWC's exemplary standards for all direct mail/collateral/assets/images produced.
The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated individual capable of working effectively with the Direct Marketing team, Get, Grow and Keep strategy teams, as well as external vendors and agencies. This position is based in Texas.
Essential Job Functions:
This individual will work within the corporate Direct Marketing (DM) team. The candidate will be primarily tasked with providing support for the DM team in its mission to develop first class direct marketing initiatives for TWC acquisition, migration and retention efforts within TWC monthly bills. Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support Manager, Creative Execution in production and execution of direct response campaigns, including Billing inserts, OEs, and Ad page statement inserts.
- Traffic creative rounds, project schedules and versioning matrices to various partners - Get/Grow/Keep teams, printers and agency partners, and CSG and ICOMs billing vendors.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams to support execution and production process.
- Understanding of direct marketing and Direct Mail best practices to help drive the successful completion of assets to meet campaign deadlines.
- Assist Creative Execution team with monthly financial reporting.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Highly detailed, with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Previous direct marketing production experience preferred
- Skilled in MS Office software, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility and ownership
- Ability to execute responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner
-Strong interpersonal skills, working as a team member with internal stakeholders as well as external strategic partners
-Ability to work effectively with cross-functional counterparts
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university (degree in sales/marketing preferred); or equivalent training, education and experience and a minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, and Brand Marketing. Cable/MSO experience a plus.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest Ln
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 8 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...