Marketing Coordinator (FIELD)
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Manager Marketing Communications in executing the Division’s marketing communications plan and fulfilling local community marketing needs.
- Customize ad templates to meet local market needs, incorporating specific calls-to-action/offers.
- Coordinate and execute special events and neighborhood openings.
- Maintain accuracy of all Division’s community pages on brand websites and provide necessary creative assets (photos, video).
- Update and monitor MLS listings in conjunction with local broker solution.
- Supply and customize, if necessary, community brochures and collateral.
- Provide community-level marketing point-of-sale materials such as displays, flyers and inserts.
- Order, install and ensure integrity of signage, flags, welcome mats, etc.
- Track and process invoices relating to marketing plan execution.
- Provide quarterly community presentation audit/assessment from consumer’s point-of-view.
(decision making, size of organization, budgetary etc.)
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
(degrees, licenses, certifications, etc.)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent
(work related, tools/equipment, software, etc.):
- Minimum 1 year prior experience in a Marketing support role
- Possess working knowledge of required PulteGroup marketing systems including Siebel, Eloqua, Adbuilder, MediaBin & CMS.
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively, prioritize, work well in high stress situations and under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team or independently when required
TX - San Antonio