Listing 3.01.02 v3
Open Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Close Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 COB
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V. AAP. Drug-free workplace. E-verify. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. We do not typically sponsor H-1B visas.
Must apply online through corporate website at www.clarknexsen.com.
Celebrating over 90 years of success, Clark Nexsen, PC is a full-service, multi-discipline architectural and engineering design firm. We are headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia with offices in Washington DC, Raleigh, Charlotte, and Asheville, NC, Richmond and Roanoke, VA, and Macon, Brunswick, and Atlanta, GA. Our 500+ employees enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, an upbeat and professional work environment, and numerous opportunities for career development. We are ranked among the top 200 international A/E design firms by Engineering News-Record and have been recognized many times as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work. We promote strong ties with the communities in which we live and work - our employees are involved in countless community service projects.
Generous benefits include Health, Dental, 401k, Short- and Long-term Disability, Vacation/Sick. Optional Aflac, Flexible Benefits, and Legal Resources available.
We seek to a hire a full-time Marketing Coordinator in our Raleigh Office who will be responsible for assisting Principals, Project Managers, and the Marketing Manager with the preparation of proposals, RFPs, RFQs, SF330s and other government forms and providing related marketing support.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Assisting with the research and implementation for business development and marketing plans;
• Building strategic alliance partnerships with appropriate A/E firms;
• Assisting with the preparation of interview presentations and promotional campaigns;
• Preparing proposal responses to RFPs, RFQs, SF330s and other government forms;
• Tracking proposals and entering business development activities in CRM database;
• Maintaining marketing materials;
• Assisting with the development of marketing media (media kits, ads, press releases, articles, etc.);
• Participating in marketing meetings and coordinating proposal kick-off meetings;
• Working as part of a team environment, including senior-level staff, clients, teaming partners, consultants, and peers, under the direction of the Marketing Manager;
• Communicating with proposal recipients and others as required;
• Performing related administrative tasks as directed
Candidate must have a high school diploma or GED. The ideal candidate will have the following education:
• Associates or Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or a related field
The ideal candidate will be proficient in using the following programs:
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Outlook
• Adobe Acrobat
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe InDesign
• Deltek Vision
Additional consideration will be given for experience with the following programs:
• Other CRM (customer relationship management) software
The ideal candidate will have had at least 3 years of marketing and business development experience within the Architecture/Engineering (A/E) industry and specific experience preparing proposal responses to RFPs, RFQs, SF330s, and other government forms.
Additional consideration will be given for:
• Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated excellence in spelling, grammar, and persuasive writing
• Experience in technical writing, specifically in the A/E industry
• Applicants who have their Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) certification
The ideal candidate will:
- Live locally or have local ties to the area
- Present an organized application and resume. Affirmative answers to relevant experience questions in the application should be clearly backed up in the application itself and within your resume(which can be attached).
- Possess excellent written communication skills, being able to prepare effective and concise documents, free of grammatical and spelling errors. (Your online application and resume will be reviewed for written communication skills, completeness, and attention to detail.)
- Possess strong verbal communication skills
- Have an enthusiastic, client-oriented, can-do attitude with a desire to provide outstanding professional services
- Be dedicated to his or her professional development as well as the success of colleagues and the firm as a whole
Writing samples may be required of candidates selected for interview.