General Summary: XO Communications is poised to become the nation's premier integrated communication services provider for the 21st Century. As such, we realize that it is our employees, our most valuable assets that will allow us to succeed in this endeavor. The differing personalities, working styles, cultures, and backgrounds function as catalysts for discovering new and improved ways of accomplishing our business goals.
We are currently looking for an energetic graphic designer to join our XO team. The qualified candidate will provide creative expertise by translating verbal and written instructions into professional production creative that will delight our internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provides creative design and marketing support for XOs Business Services Organization.
2. Assists in the development of marketing programs and promotions for assigned channel(s) or segment(s).
3. Provides reporting, tracking and fulfillment of marketing programs and sales contests for assigned channel(s) or segment(s).
4. Provides creative planning oversight for staffing events, producing event collateral for channel/segment trade shows and events.
5. Supervises external vendors as assigned for the support of marketing programs through collateral, premiums/specialties, and event services.
6. Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of sales and marketing support tools such as Extranets, Sell Sheets, Newsletters and Email Publications.
7. Works with marketing team members and other organizations to complete assigned tasks.
8. Other duties as assigned
Education: BA; Candidates must have a minimum of two years graphic art education or equivalent in graphic design job experience.
A strong sense of design and knowledge in relevant PC software applications used to produce
projects ranging from newsletters, presentation materials, and HTML email blasts.
References and creative portfolio required.
Relevant Work Experience: 4-5 years of work experience required; 1-3 Years design experience
Specific Computer Skills
Other Job Specific Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills are required.
Must be a strong, detail-oriented, team player that works well in a fast-paced environment under daily deadline pressure.
XO Communications - 2 years ago
XO Communications is a leading broadband communications service provider offering a complete set of communications services, including:...