Bulletin Intelligence (BI) delivers to senior corporate and government executives fully-customized briefings and dashboards that provide, as one Fortune 100 CEO described it, “The perfect antidote to information overload.” Clients include Fortune 500 companies and most large federal entities, including the White House. Our expert analysts work overnight, utilizing complex proprietary software, to scour tens of thousands of sources – news, white papers, financial analyst reports, market research, business opportunities, etc. – and distill their core findings into quick-read briefing memos for the most demanding executives in the world. Our services come at a premium, but the value is proven with an annual retention rate of 97%.
The Marketing Coordinator will support our growing marketing and business-development efforts. We offer highly customized and complex services to sophisticated audiences. Introducing our service clearly, highlighting outcomes of greatest importance to our target audience and getting our information in front of the right decision makers is critical to our success. The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in helping us refine our marketing and business-development programs. You will follow-up on marketing campaigns in a timely manner, and collect feedback regarding our service and insights into the effectiveness of marketing messages. You will confidently call Fortune 1000 executives to follow-up on marketing initiatives, identify potential opportunities to engage further with key prospects, and schedule meetings for our executives. Business development at BI is a team endeavor; the Marketing Coordinator will have exposure to highest-level executives in the company, and will collaborate with them and the business development team on a wide range of initiatives.
This position, which reports directly to the VP of Business Development, is a rare opportunity to join an established, profitable company that is in a fast-growth mode. The company seeks an individual with a quick mind who can operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate will have a natural sense of curiosity about business and a genuine enthusiasm for developing their business development and marketing skills.
- Qualify marketing leads and schedule meetings for the BI executives
- Conduct outbound calls in support of marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze marketing campaign results and their effectiveness
- Excellent phone manner and written communication skills
- Ability to converse professionally with executive prospects (no script readers, please)
- Superb follow-up skills and eye for detail (with external and internal audiences)
- Use Salesforce to maintain accurate records for all prospect interactions
- Report on all relevant industry trends and competitive intelligence gathered from the field
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of BI’s services and internal protocol
Bulletin Intelligence is an equal opportunity employer.
- 1 -2 years professional experience
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Outstanding critical thinking
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, sense of humor
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Really love and “get” the news and other forms of business intelligence
- BA/BS degree
Bulletin Intelligence - 5 months ago