Provides assistance to the ABS Group Marketing team. Manages tradeshow and conference participation, ABSG Company store, day-to-day tasks and administrative duties.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (PDR)
1. Working under the direction of the Marketing Supervisor.
2. Performs day-to-day tasks required by the Marketing Group, including administrative duties.
3. Coordinates involvement/participation in tradeshows and conferences within multiple sectors.
a. Booth/Stand selection and reservations
b. Conference Attendee Registrations
c. Booth and other vendor cost estimating, supervision and oversight
d. On-site support during select events
4. Attends domestic and international conferences based on a set standard.
5. Coordinates the selection, distribution and inventory of promotional items and maintains the online Company Store.
6. Process all Marketing invoices and track budget throughout the year.
7. May be required to liaise with vendors of print, production, graphics, promotional items and trade show services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
2. A sound working knowledge of all elements within MS Office is essential.
3. Ability to write, edit and produce promotional material.
4. Strong interpersonal and team skills.
5. Must be able to assume a high level of individual responsibility.
6. Professional creativity and flexibility are essential.
7. 25% travel required (Domestic and International)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
ABS Group of Companies, Inc. - 11 months ago