AbelCine is a leading HD camera, lens and accessory equipment supplier, offering sales, rental, service and training services to the professional cinema, television and independent production community with offices in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. Our headquarters in NYC is currently seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator to join our staff. This is an excellent, hands-on opportunity for a proactive multi-tasker to learn and grow in our exciting and fast paced company.
This key position encompasses the following responsibilities:
Successful applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Opening and closing the NY showroom, as well as overseeing organization and regular inventory
of showroom sales demo products
- Product labeling and management of the labeling process with our LA and CHI locations
- Overseeing showroom signage, presentation pods and literature
- Completing new customer accounts and leads with additional researched marketing data
- Identifying criteria for all direct e-mail campaigns, as well as coordination and maintenance of the
- Researching lead generation opportunities
- Assist with creating and maintaining product pages
- Facilitate product marketing campaign elements, including updating web banners, online story boxes and relate products as directed
- Assist with clearance item processes and merchandising strategies
- Creating all Marketing PO’s and Packing Lists, as well as follow up on open collateral orders
- Helping with organization and upkeep of the Marketing Department storage and common areas
AbelCine offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with work experience and/or education and an excellent benefits package.
- 1-2 years of industry experience. Bachelors degree in Marketing, or its equivalent preferred
- Analytical, critical thinking and organizational skills to support data analysis and presentation
- Great communication skills, ability to write descriptive/accurate copy and web content
- Organized and detail oriented to consistently produce accurate, high-quality results
- Positive attitude, personable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Understanding of HTML and prior Macintosh OS experience is a big plus
Please respond by submitting a cover letter, resume and salary requirements (no calls) to
and include “Marketing Coordinator – NY” in the subject line.
Due to the large amount of applications we only contact those candidates who have been short listed for interview.
AbelCine is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.