Cadence, Inc is ranked among the top life science companies providing outsourced manufacturing solutions for surgical devices and scientific applications. Due to the company's growth we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the team at our Staunton, VA facility. Some of the benefits to you:
What will you do as a Marketing Coordinator at Cadence?
- Great Place to Work! – In 2011, we were named one of the top ten “Best Companies to Work For” by Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry magazine. From our company culture to our benefits program, Cadence is an awesome place to work.
- Career Growth – At Cadence we consider our employees to be our most valuable asset, and as such we are committed to providing you an environment where you will be appreciated, respected, and challenged.
- Make a Positive Impact – At Cadence “do the right thing” is more than just a corporate motto; it’s our guiding principle and way of life. You can be proud of the fact that what you do every day will help save lives.
The Marketing Coordinator will take a lead role in coordinating marketing initiatives. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this is a high visibility, high potential position in direct support of the Executive Team’s growth agenda. Responsibilities include:
What are we seeking in the ideal candidate?
- Manage the day to day media activities including the planning, buying, monitoring and optimizing of media plans.
- Manage the Cadence web site design and supporting content through content management system and working with external vendors.
- Coordinate the design, production and writing of marketing communication pieces, promotional marketing materials, media ads, sales collateral, videos, and any other promotional materials necessary for branding and promoting the Cadence brands to internal and external audiences.
- Coordinating marketing efforts to support all new product and service messaging. This includes email deployment, search engine optimization, and managing customer prospecting campaigns for outbound marketing efforts.
- Coordinate the ongoing messaging through Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogging, etc.
- Develop and implement marketing related functionality within the salesforce.com software platform, including marketing reports and ad hoc marketing analysis.
- Manage tradeshow coordination including booth design and configuration, and related show promotions.
- Manage corporate event activities and increase corporate visibility via leveraging awards, memberships, and others means of public recognition.
The ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree (business or marketing focus preferred), in addition to these other qualifications:
Cadence will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. EEO Employer; M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Proven track record of coordinating marketing activities across varying stakeholders.
- A high sense of urgency coupled with a strong ability to prioritize tasks and overcome obstacles.
- Personal style conducive to comfortable interactions with a widely varying set of people.
- Technical aptitude and commitment to detail enabling clear direction and purpose for internal sales, operating and engineering groups.
- Ability to communicate ideas and influence functional/cross functional groups without direct reporting relationships.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to distinguish between data and information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet and email use, along with social media outlets.
Cadence, Inc. - 11 months ago