As a Marketing Coordinator for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you’ll coordinate and prepare responses to public sector and commercial Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) in pursuit of specific company opportunities. On Average, CEC receives three to five requests a week and these requests vary in size. Once a request is received, you’ll coordinate a multi-disciplined team in order to respond to these requests in a timely manner. These teams are focused on developing new and repeat business for CEC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a large range of activities involved with the preparation, presentation and follow-up associated with proposal development;
- Review RFP/RFQ, co-develop compliance matrix, create proposal schedule and develop an outline;
- Participate in meetings and facilitate communication among the proposal team;
- Proofread, edit for format, grammar, style, punctuation, and spelling;
- Maintain company-wide consistency for proposals, templates, corporate guidelines, etc.
- Maintain and update database of proposals;
- Maintain and update project descriptions and resumes;
- May interact with accounting and senior management to coordinate financial information and insurance requirements;
- Coordinate the internal flow and review of all proposal inputs and outputs;
- Maintain real-time development status of all proposal text and graphics working in concert with additional in-house support when needed;
- Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the production of proposals and qualifications, as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- 5-8 years proposal preparation-related experience for technical services, design and/or engineering firm;
- BA/BS in English, Marketing or Business;
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately, with strong organizational skills and heightened attention to detail;
- Flexible and open to balancing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames;
- Ability to work beyond our core business hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
Above all, CEC is looking for people who enjoy using their education and experience to solve difficult technical problems and perform interesting projects. You can accomplish this while working with a team of professionals who are equally motivated to provide high levels of service to our clients. CEC offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but will also provide an opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in its success.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint;
- Experience working at a consulting engineering firm that has both public and private sector clients;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
- Desktop publishing skills and limited graphic design using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, simply apply to the ad and a Recruiter will be in contact if you meet our qualifications. EOE