Cormant Inc. has its global headquarters in San Luis Obispo, California. Our Cormant-CS software manages data centers for banks, governments, universities and tech companies all over the world. And we do the job better than our competition — we know because our customers keep telling us. We have a very open and friendly working environment and we value creativity and team interactions over rigid and restrictive processes. We have big screens, whiteboards all over the place and an office in downtown San Luis Obispo so we can be closer to coffee, and occasionally food. |
With a constantly evolving market Cormant needs to remain ‘top of mind’ when enterprises are seeking data center management (DCIM) software. Role will help drive Cormant’s leadership message across a range of platforms and events.
The successful applicant will be able to assist in developing a marketing strategy that reflects the enterprise nature of our target customers. Given the nature of the role and our software, an excellent grasp of technology is required.
Cormant will consider both full-time and part-time applications for this position.
Experience and Skills
- Develop and maintain an overarching marketing strategy for Cormant.
- Manage and drive marketing across all electronic channels, including the Cormant web site, LinkedIn groups, and other forums.
- Develop and manage press-releases to ensure maximum exposure.
- Manage and develop the Cormant trade-show attendance and pre/post show messaging.
- Develop marketing communication to existing customers.
- Prepare marketing budgets and report on the results.
- Updates and maintain the Cormant Marketing and CRM databases.
We have a very open company culture where initiative is rewarded. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vacation leave.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Related field of study at university.
- One or more year’s previous marketing experience.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Sense of humor.
Please e-mail your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We want to fill this position immediately.