Is it time to love what you do?
Since 1912, we have been improving the performance of organizations by improving the performance of their people. We are committed to attracting and developing team members who share a passion and a commitment for the principles set forth by our founder, Dale Carnegie.
As a Marketing Coordinator for Dale Carnegie New York City:
- You will drive the local marketing and lead generation activities for the operation. This will include event promotion, basic lead generation, social media and client communication. You are actively creating new marketing communications, activities and implementing the existing marketing strategies.
- In addition, you will also work with our Marketing Field Executive based out of Europe to support marketing efforts for the German-language Dale Carnegie operations. (CANDIDATE MUST SPEAK GERMAN)
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Marketing Coordinator role rewards people:
· With a strong "people orientation"
· With a "can do" mind set
· Who are results oriented
· Who like systems but can also be creative
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Event promotion for various workshops and information sessions
- Development and management of the Marketing CRM
- Preparing promotional materials for use in both EDM and hardcopy
- Working with sales team to support campaigns
- Liaising with corporate office on marketing/branding initiatives
- Managing the local social media elements
- Using Skype to coordinate efforts in Europe
What experience do I need?
What are the "must haves"?
- Have a minimum 2 years of work experience
- Education or training in marketing and/or sales is an asset
- Candidate MUST speak German
- Flexibility to work during the day, some evenings
What competencies should I have?
What benefits would I receive?
- Exceptional human relations skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and in person
- Can work independently and within a team
- Good project management abilities
- Strong working knowledge of social media & Internet Marketing So
- Extremely computer literate: Microsoft Office Suite, Email Systems and CRM
What is the compensation plan?
- Access to Dale Carnegie programs
- Dale Carnegie Marketing Coordinator Development Process
- Annual Convention and Regional Events
- Salary with bonus incentive plan
Dale Carnegie Training - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1912, Dale Carnegie Training has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based training...