Act as focus of marketing support activities for the Houston and Louisiana offices. Will also provide marketing support for outlying offices.
With minimal supervision and moderate decision-making:
· Observe and follow all company safety rules and procedures.
- Create and produce statements of qualifications, proposals, and client presentations.
- Create and maintain resumes, project descriptions, etc.
- Organize and maintain local library of photography.
- Coordinate events, tradeshows, etc.
- Coordinate promotional items and client gifts.
- Be able to travel as required, both domestically and internationally.
· Support and encourage continuous improvement of the company’s processes, including safety program and quality management system.
· Communicate tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing.
· Maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Possess current driver’s license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Possess or be able to obtain valid passport.
- Proficient computer skills. Prefer experience in Microsoft Office, InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Acrobat.
- Must be efficient and productive.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the Web.
- Strong written skills.
- Highly organized and able to work reliably within deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and with others with a teamwork orientation.
Performs moderate work exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, English or History or related field; Equivalent work experience will be considered.
· Prefer 2-5 years of marketing experience for an A/E/C firm.
· Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment, as well as filing systems and business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and arithmetic.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by the supervisor.
what we offer
Send resume with cover letter, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fugro - 8 months ago