Coordinators work as part of a team of regional marketing professionals in either the Central, Southeast, Northeast, Midwest or West regional marketing teams. This team of marketing professionals supports the brand development, relationship development and revenue-generation activities in Grant Thornton’s local offices in the region.
The regional marketing team is accountable for executing an overarching regional marketing strategy and plan (developed by regional marketing leaders [RMLs]) The coordinator assists with the execution of this strategy.
Regional marketing teams focus on executing national and local marketing programs in Grant Thornton’s markets
programs that include direct mail, events, campaigns, community involvement and alumni relations, as well as support for local strategic account marketing personnel, and industry marketing activities.
Agent of Change
– The coordinator maintains a positive attitude and works closely with the team to make its efforts successful.
National and Regional Campaign Execution
–The coordinator works to ensure the effective execution of
marketing campaigns and programs in specific industries such as Not For Profit, Financial Services, Consumer & Industrial Products, etc.
Innovation and Creativity
Assist in the development of innovative and creative marketing programs and initiatives, and communications. Ability to execute at a high level. Actively learn and adopt best practices from across the team.
Brand adherence in strategic outreach materials and communications, both online and print.
Help Build the Regional Marketing Team’s Culture
– Actively participate in regular team meetings and build a culture of collaboration, innovation and creativity.
– Participate and play an active role in regular meetings to share best practices, information, problem solving, etc., with other team members.
– The coordinator works with numerous team members across the region to support program execution.
Maintain and Support Local Office Pipeline/Revenue Reports
– Work with regional marketing leadership to provide pipeline and revenue reports for evaluation and analysis.
– Demonstrated ability to manage projects and processes, and juggle competing priorities, with coaching and supervision. Seek out help as needed in prioritizing work. Take ownership of projects. Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
– Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Client Service Orientation –
Good client service and skill interfacing with partners/business executives. Work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
Intellectual Curiosity/Learning Mentality –
Actively seek out opportunities to learn from team members and others within the marketing and sales organization; desire to advance skills. Focused on learning the business and the services the firm provides.
Market Research –
Strong capabilities in searching and analyzing information online in support of marketing programs and initiatives.
Execute assignments without issue and quickly raise hand when in need of help and engagement from more senior members of the team.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism or related field.
Sound skill with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
4000 Smith Road
Granting you the serenity to know that your company's finances and operations are in order, Grant Thornton is the US member firm of...