Responsible for marketing coordination and administration.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Respond to requests for information by phone or email or identify an appropriate person within the company to respond.
- Coordinate the response to all leads.
- Manage contracts with outside vendors, including promotional/media printers, suppliers of advertising materials, venues, etc. seeking approval from appropriate internal personnel for all contracts.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of social media content and the company’s USA website
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, of our customers, and of our vendors.
- Confer with outside vendors to produce or coordinate the production of advertisements or promotions, procuring a variety of options and quotations for review and approval by the company’s management.
- Consult with advertising agencies or staff to arrange promotional campaigns in all types of media for products, organizations, or individuals.
- Respond to special requests from distributors
- All administrative tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or professional experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional business acumen
- Ability to multi-task extensively and remain results-oriented in a fast-paced and highly demanding environment.
- Ability to work in either a team or individually in an ever-changing environment while receiving ambiguous direction.
- Knowledge of e-mail advertising campaigns and related software such as Mail Chimp.
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match and no waiting period to start participating.
- Paid Time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for growth! We promote from within and value continuous process improvements!
Interlake Mecalux, Inc. - 30+ days ago