Essential Skills And Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. High level of proficiency in MS Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
3. Demonstrated ability to write and communicate extremely well
4. Demonstrated ability to produce and perform at the highest level in a growing, fast paced, high performing, and distributed multi-site corporation
5. Strong ability to plan, organize, execute and monitor sophisticated plans and projects with highest degree of excellence and professionalism
6. Strong ability to focus on small details, organization, and efficiency
7. Extraordinary skills in serving internal and external customers and project an image of distinction for the department.
8. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and events with outstanding results
9. Demonstrated ability to maintain personal and corporate information highly confidential
10. Strong ability to project a very professional image and represent the VP of Career Services with distinction
11. Very positive and high energy operator with strong ability to function, perform, produce and excel under pressure
12. Assertive, top performing, results-driven, industrious and resourceful professional with a proven, time-tested track record to achieve extraordinary results at all times
The Marketing Coordinator has complete responsibility and accountability for supporting the Marketing Department in every manner possible including but not limited to lead management, administrative functions, preparing reports, preparing high impact presentations, and managing correspondences. The Marketing Coordinator operates with the highest level of speed, quality and professionalism.
Primary/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage the lead database with efficiency and complete control
2. Organize and prioritize multiple on going projects to meet a variety of deadlines
3. Plan, monitor, prepare and manage daily/weekly/monthly reports
4. Manage calendars/anticipate changes and act accordingly
5. Manage correspondences and files
6. Communicate regularly and efficiently with all external agencies and vendors regarding many necessary projects and activities
7. Serve all internal and external customers at the highest level possible
8. Prepare power point presentations
9. Manage multiple projects concurrently with efficiency, quality and timely delivery
10. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned