Jackson Family Wines (JFW) is a family owned company based in Santa Rosa, California that oversees all of the wine production and marketing for the Jackson Family, this role will work in supporting the brand team for such well-known wine brands as Verite, Anakota, Lassegue and Arcanum. The main mission of the Marketing Coordinator at JFW is to support the marketing team in the execution of the annual strategic brand plan.
The Marketing Coordinator will improve efficiency and effectiveness of the brand marketing team by assisting with the execution of the brand plan in order to achieve key brand and business objectives. We are looking for a talented individual who can multi-task, work among various systems/platforms, take the initiative and partner with different teams to deliver great results for the brand.
- Marketing budget tracking
- Invoice coding, auditing, routing, etc.
- POS generation, management, fulfillment
- Wine availability tracking and reporting
- Event coordination, set-up, wine pouring, etc.
- Communication with sales regarding program elements, etc.
- Development of travel itineraries, winemaker visits, etc.
- Communicating brand positioning, key selling points and new initiatives to Direct to Consumer channel personnel
- Updating website information
- Planning and execution of VIP trade visits, incentive and education trips
- Pulling and shipping wine samples
- Customer database management and communication
- College degree (marketing or related field preferred)
- Previous business administration or related experience (at least 2 years)
- Basic wine knowledge and appreciation
- Administrative experience, including an internship at wine or consumer goods company
- Tasting room or visitor center experience is a plus
- Html programming and ability to update websites
- Project management
- Budget tracking
- Analysis and reporting
- Strong writing and editing
- Time management & prioritization
- Vendor management
- Social networking skills (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Understanding of wine production & appreciation
- Basic understanding of the 3-tiered distribution system
- Basic program understanding (Excel, Powerpoint, word, etc.)
Kendall Jackson - 10 months ago
Jackson Family Wines (JFW) stakes its success on the fruit of the vine. Among the largest winemakers in the US, JFW produces the best-sellin...