Founded in 1972 and headquartered outside Philadelphia, Liberty develops, acquires, leases and manages properties with the mission to enhance people’s lives through extraordinary work environments. As passionate as we are about the real estate that we develop, lease and manage, we are just as committed to our most valuable asset - our employees. Employment with Liberty is an experience where you’ll experience engaging work, mutual respect and people-first values. We are currently in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join our Philadelphia team and enable Liberty to further reach our goals!
Position Objective :
To manage the marketing campaign for The Market and Shops at Comcast Center and participate in the leasing & marketing efforts for Liberty’s existing Philadelphia portfolio and future development projects. To enhance the Liberty Property Trust mission statement by providing the highest level of service to our tenants and prospective tenants, and to support efforts to ensure their long-term occupancy in Liberty properties. We believe this can be accomplished by a dedication to going the “extra mile” for our customers.
The Market & Shops at Comcast Center
Leasing & Marketing
- Be a liaison to the tenants related to the Liberty marketing effort of The Market and Shops at Comcast Center.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual marketing plan for The Market & Shops at the Comcast Center. The marketing plan should be based upon the market research completed (and occasionally update as needed) and incorporate and reflect appropriate tenant input and feedback and should incorporate, advertising media (including social media), special placements and events within the established budget. Evaluate marketing and promotional activity; provide recommendations for marketing plan modifications based upon those results, and implement as needed.
- Be responsible for the preparation, management and tracking of the marketing budget for the Market & Shops at Comcast Center.
- Work with the Retail Director at Comcast Center to coordinate, plan & implement events primarily focused on driving retail traffic to The Market & Shops during those time periods identified by the merchants to be when The Market & Shops is performing below its potential (at present primarily Saturdays & weekdays 3PM – 7PM) as well as incorporate additional events as available and needed.
- Communicate information regarding all marketing efforts to the retail merchants via effective and regular communications following current guidelines including monthly meetings, emails, event calendars, newsletters and face-to-face interaction.
- Oversee and be a liaison for the hosting firm of the Market & Shops website. Manage and track all social media campaigns related to the marketing and promotion of the Market & Shops.
- Create promotional materials utilizing graphic software including Publisher & Adobe Suite.
- Manage the Leasing Efforts for The Market & Shops including: 3rd party leasing contract, Run weekly marketing calls with 3rd party leasing agent, attend all showings and contractor meetings with prospects, Work with Comcast Center property management team on any prospects fit-out, Assist with prospect negotiations from initial communication to tenant move in
- Assist with the Market & Shops tenant leasing issues as needed (be familiar with all tenant exclusions, termination options, term extensions, etc.)
- Assist the Leasing & Marketing team in leasing its existing real estate portfolio and proposed development projects.
- Assist Marketing & Leasing team (as needed) with proposals including creating and editing of graphics, formatting, presentation, and production of final product.
- Create specialized marketing materials including brochures, marketing boards, and floor plans utilizing graphic programs such as Photoshop and Publisher.
- Create presentations for Marketing & Leasing team.
- Understand the Liberty branding and marketing standards and assist in overseeing and implementing for the Marketing & Leasing team.
- Assist Marketing & Leasing team with events for including but not limited to broker functions, ground breakings, and building grand openings.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Publisher and SharePoint skills required
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Ability to effectively manage long-term projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and independently identify priorities
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with high level of attention to detail are required
- Ability to work frequent weekends
- SharePoint skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university (required) preferably with a major or concentration in Marketing or Advertising.
- 3 years of marketing experience preferred.
- Customer service-related (hospitality or retail) experience a plus.
- Advanced Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop skills required, Indesign & Illustrator a plus
Liberty Property Trust - 19 months ago