MakerBot is looking for an assistant for the Marketing team. You must be a well-organized, go-getter who is willing to help out with any and all needs of the marketing team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Be the ‘right-hand' person for the Head of Marketing
- Assist in coordinating and supporting all marketing projects and initiatives
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing
- Assist with marketing research
- Maintain databases and update as needed
- Maintain meeting notes from weekly Marketing Team Meeting
- Set up meetings
- Handle any additional projects that are assigned
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in Marketing.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3+ years executive/administrative assistant with knowledge of Marketing
- Proven ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment.
- Incredibly well organized
- Experience in supporting a busy, fast moving marketing department
- Able to handle many tasks at one time and juggle without dropping a ball
- Ability to make a mistake, own up to it and correct it with a smile
- Amazing attention to detail and ability to execute reliably on a range of tasks
- Excellent computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Curiosity and interest in what we do
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Familiarity with 3D printing or MakerBot
Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based MakerBot® has grown to be a global leader in desktop 3D printing. We make things that make things! The first generation MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer was named “Best Emerging Tech” at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The company's brand new flagship retail store is located in the NoHo district of Manhattan. At MakerBot's Thingiverse website, MakerBot owners can access and contribute to more than 28,000 projects, models, and things. The company has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Wired, Forbes, The Colbert Report, Fast Company, Rolling Stone and many others. Check out some recent coverage: http://www.makerbot.com/press-coverage/
What’s it like to work at MakerBot?
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, creative environment where innovation and hard...