Coordinate and assist in the execution of marketing initiatives and programs - in support of various marketing functions including Advertising, Promotions, Interactive, Collateral and Auto Shows.
1. Provide general assistance to the Marketing department, including meeting planning and coordination, preparation of presentations, meeting materials and agendas, travel arrangements as necessary (coordinate travel with agencies for TV shoots, etc.).
2. Plan, coordinate, and assist with customer events and trade shows such as Regional Dealer meetings, National Dealer Meeting, Mitsubishi Owner’s Day, Auto Shows, etc.
3. Maintain departmental tracking documents, such as overall marketing and campaign calendars, purchase orders, filing, mail, time and attendance.
4. Coordinate the flow of documents and assist in routing marketing campaigns/projects through legal.
5. Coordinate with advertising agencies to ensure the dissemination of marketing documentation/proposals. Track and report on the status of various marketing programs/initiatives.
6. Perform other duties as required.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Business or related area, or combination of education and work experience
• 1-3 years of related experience in Marketing or related environment
• Comprehensive knowledge and use of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of the organization and external vendors/customers
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects/tasks, and strong follow-up skills
• Ability to meet deadlines while delivering quality results
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...