This individual will support the Marketing Manager with the development and execution of the Museum’s advertising and marketing research programs, and lead/support marketing projects as assigned. Specifically, this individual will assist the Marketing Manager with the following:
• Execute the Radio Disney partnership:
o responsible for all deliverables being met on-time and on-budget;
o manage details/implementation for the Kid Curator promotion;
o work with Marketing Manager to develop and provide approved copy points to Radio Disney for commercials and vignettes;
o review and traffic through team for all proper Museum approvals on commercials and vignettes;
o provide Museum approved artwork for the Radio Disney website.
• Execute the HIP partnership materials and manage timeline for fulfillment.
• Process all MOP code requests and work with Marketing/PR graphic designers on development of paper vouchers.
• Generate MOP code report to track ROI of promotional voucher program
• Attend weekly ticketing meeting.
• Maintain the post visit survey on Survey Gizmo, making necessary edits to the survey and providing reports to the Marketing Manager as needed.
• Develop and submit volunteer requests for execution of exhibit exit surveys.
• Work with Marketing Manager on development of exhibit exit and other floor intercept survey questions.
• Program all floor intercept surveys and other surveys, as requested, in Survey Gizmo.
• Coordinate all necessary updates needed for the Museum’s keyword search advertising campaign through Adwords Editor and update a monthly performance report to be provided to the Marketing Manager.
• Project manage the execution of Mall partnership details in conjunction with the Promotions Coordinator.
• Assist the Promotions Coordinator with all promotional events that take place on-site at the Museum and off-site.
o The Marketing Coordinator will be the second point person for all events.
• Coordinate the Street Banner permit submission process and determination of placement.
• Manage the internal advertisement production schedule and traffic ads for any necessary one-off ad placement opportunities.
• Develop marketing contracts and manage through the legal and purchasing process.
• Maintain the production schedule and proper billing for all Black Creativity advertisements.
• Assist Marketing Manager in working with advertising agency to make sure all ads are produced, approved by appropriate MSI staff and released on time.
• Assist the Tourism Marketing Manager as needed with rack card distribution and ad trafficking.
• Request purchase orders and assist Marketing Manager with management of the advertising and research budgets.
Mandatory Job Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and/or a minimum of 1-2 years related experience/training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong ability and experience in marketing/advertising execution.
• Solid project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize workload and diligently follow-through on all projects.
• High degree of flexibility and the ability to change course and be imaginative and practical at the same time.
• Available a minimum of 40 hours per week.
• Available to work nights and weekends at off-site locations.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required.
• Job requires assembly of displays for outdoor festivals, as well as assembly of floats for parades, etc.