About the company
Our client is a leading consulting firm in the downtown Boston area.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for daily special projects for managers, as well as responsible for various administrative duties. The responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
Who we are looking for
- Conducting research and gathering information for managers
- Helping to update a variety of marketing collateral
- Updating firm's social media platforms
- Basic administrative duties: answering the phones, helping to coordinate meetings, calendar management
What's on offer
- High attention to detail and proofreading experience
- High level of organization and ability to multi task
- Experience coordinating meetings, setting up catering, and working with vendors
- Experience working as an Administrative Assistant for 2-4 managers
This project would start immediately, 40 hrs/wk and could become a long term or permanent opportunity.
Page Personnel, a division of Page Group, operates in 21 countries worldwide. The philosophy driving our progress has never wavered - to...