Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
The primary responsibility of the position is the execution of marketing based initiatives; the implementation/coordination of tactical marketing activities; and the distribution of internal and external communications. The Marketing Coordinator must be a goal oriented individual with strong organizational, time management and communication skills. Candidates should be able to multitask and have general business knowledge. The Marketing Coordinator supports all company objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses, Registration:
- Manage and execute the Marketing Production Calendar
- Manage vendor relationships
- Trade show and event coordination
- Order promotional items (including collateral), manage inventory and stay within budget
- Coordinate printing activities with print and ad agencies
- Social media strategy execution
- Conduct voice of customer surveys
- Maintain campaign schedule and ensure deadlines are met
- Control editorial calendar and ensure all items are complete
- Coordinate website updates and enhancements with IT
- Distribute scheduled customer communications
- Establish and maintain all marketing files
- Prepare and send mass mailings (electronic and print)
- Contribute to Creative when required and provide research as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous administrative/office management highly desired
- Strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all business levels
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Desire to contribute to and grow with a fast-paced, industry leading company
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office knowledge
- Time management and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and de-prioritize daily functions
- General transportation knowledge
- Ability to work with and direct college interns for support
Panther Expedited Services - 13 months ago
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...