The New York Office of Perkins+Will is now accepting applications for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in corporate interiors and workplace strategy pursuits.
Below are key traits that are essential for a Marketing Coordinator to thrive in the position:
- Assembling and producing competitive and client-specific presentations, proposals, qualification and business development materials in accordance with the Perkins+Will brand standards
- Researching clients, market trends and background information
- Tasks may also include helping with: public relations efforts, award submittals,
- Managing project and client data in firmwide databases
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use database applications, Microsoft Office productivity applications and the Adobe design suite
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Familiarity with the Architecture /Engineering /Construction industry including relevant trade organizations, publications, conference and events
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
The ideal marketing coordinator will have 2-4 years’ experience in a similar position within the Architecture /Engineering /Construction industry. Familiarity with Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office is required. Experience with Deltek Vision as well as marketing experience in the design services field is ideal. Degree in marketing, communications, graphics, architecture or related field is desired.
Perkins+Will - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Established in 1935, Perkins+Will ( www.perkinswill.com ) is an integrated design firm serving clients from offices in Atlanta, Boston,...